Given there’s been no wind, the IWC Committee recently met for a Strategic Planning session- looking at where the Club is heading in the next few seasons.
As part of the process, the Committee has redeveloped our Statement of Purpose.
Here it is:
The Inverloch Windsurfing Club Inc. has been established to:
- Develop and promote windsurfing as a sport amongst it’s members and the wider community.
- Create an environment where members feel part of a community, and can undertake their sport in a setting that is friendly, inclusive and safe.
- Generate a platform for events that provide members of all abilities with the opportunity to participate in the sport.
- Provide a social and fun mechanism for maintaining health, wellbeing and fitness.
- Become a strong advocate which ensures that windsurfing is adequately represented on all relevant planning policies.
Please feel free to let us know what you think by adding to the comments below.