Let the 2017 craziness begin!
|SCOREBOARD- POSTINGS- 28 AUG 2017|
|SAILOR||HOME GAME||AWAY GAME||AVERAGE||RANK|
Enter your 2017 session below
2017 sees the same easy- to- follow rules!
- The Brass Monkey will be fought out between the Southerly Busters and any Victorian GPS Teams. The home game will be a beach designated by the team eg Swan Bay for the Connewarre Cremasters, etc
- There will be NO entry fee per competitors Participants must be paid up IWC members.
- To register your entry, drop an email to the event organiser- Mick Green. In the email body outline your team and a mobile contact.
- Away game is 75km from home beach
- Formula will be PEAK SPEED (in KNOTS) minus AVERAGE AIR TEMP (in ‘C) divided by AVERAGE WIND SPEED (in KNOTS)
PEAK SPEED is 2 second peak
AIR TEMP is average air temperature during the time of your session, based on the closest weather station to your location
AVERAGE WIND SPEED is the average of peak/ strongest wind gusts during the time of your session, based on the closest weather station to your location.
- Current Brass Monkey Champion must produce Monkey talisman on request. Failure to produce talisman will result in BMC scores being struck from the day’s competition.
- Taking into account 25% depreciation and wear and tear, the value of the monkey has dropped to below $2…..
Brass Monkey Champions
2016- Peter Nathan
2015- Peter Nathan
2014- Peter Nathan
2013- Peter Nathan
2012- Mick Green
2011- Dan Poynton
2010- Simon Chambers
4 thoughts on “Brass Monkeys Winter Speed Challenge”
Big crew out for an Away Game at Swan Bay today. What will the results table looks like now?
I’m comming for you NAZ!!!!
Golly that’s close…
Well done Pete!!!!!